Thursday, August 11, 2005

How long after becoming a widow(er)?

Since I live in L.A. I am surrounded by the Mexican media. A couple or three months ago all the Mexican and Hispanic press for that matter, published the death of a Mexican actress taking a lot of air time in doing so. As I'm shopping for groceries today, and read from the tabloid, one of the cover news is the dating of the 3 month widower with his new honey.
The idea in this blog is for you to give me the answers, I promise to have no bias. Although I can't deny it took me by surprise seeing this guy with his new love, and couldn't avoid having critical thoughts about the situation. But, I'd understand how certain needs (physiological, emotional and psychological) would overtake your reasonable decision making ability, and chances are the new relationship would be very short lasting, considering that he might be with the new lady for the wrong reasons.
I would like to learn your thoughts about it.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


Cómo vivo en Los Angeles, estoy rodeado por los medios mejicanos. Hace dos o tres meses toda la prensa mejicana e hispana en este caso, pubicó la muerte de una actrís mejicana para lo cual tomarion una cantidad considerada de tiempo en el aire. Mientras compraba mis mis abarrotes hoy, y leí del tabloide, en una de las noticias de la portada el viudo de tres meses con su nuevo cariño.
La idea de este blog es que ustedes me dens la respuestas, prometo no tener ninguna parcialidad. A pesar de no poder negar que me tomó por sorpresa ver a este caballero con su nuevo amor, y que no pude evitar pensar criticamente acerca de la situación.
Pero entiendo cómo ciertas necesidades (psicológicas, emocionales y fisiológicas) podrían dominar tu habilidad para tomar decisiones razonables. Y hay probabilidades de que tu nueva relacion sea corta en duración, considerando que el esté con la nueva dama por razones equivocadas.
Me gustaria saber sus pensamientos al respecto.

No comments: